Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Three Maskentheers

By Vera Shelviana


Early morning on Friday 13, in a big green house that is completed with beautiful garden and swimming pool. A black car is parked in front of the house. Nothing special about this house but let’s see what happen inside.

“Aarrgh!” Tini screamed. “It must be Mas Popo’s creation.”

Tini went to Mas Popos room immediately called Mas Popo many times.

“Mas Popo! Mas Popo! Mas Popo! “ Tini shouted.

When Tini arrive in Mas Popo’s room, she found that Mas Popo was sleeping. She was pushing Mas Popo’s body until he fall down but he keep sleeping.

“Oh God!” Tini said. “You sleep like a dead!”

Tini got more and more angry so she ran to take a bucket of water. She would splash the water on his face and Byuuur….

“Oatz!” Mas Popo shocked. “What wrong with you?”

“Get out of my house!” Tini said in a bad tempered.

“What the problem?” asked Mas Popo.

“Are you mad? You gave my little baby a bottle of beer!” Tini said angrily. “He is very drunk now and it was because your stupid things. And it is hard for me to forgive you this time so get out of this house!”

“Are you sure wanted to eliminate me from your house, my lovely sister?” Mas Popo asked innocently.

“What? Stupid question! Of course, I’m very sure.”

Finally Mas Popo got out of his sister’s house. He went to campus. Mas Popo note as a student of MASKULIN UNIVERSITY”. He went to campus corner where a lot of couples are in love here until they don’t realize that Three Maskentheer was there. Mas Popo met his two best friends there, Mas Lana and Mas Dipo. They are best friends since they were born in this world. They are always together no matter what happen in the world. They are always be “the trouble maker” for anybody in anywhere and any situation. They sometimes do stupid things that make someone else angry. The combination of the stupid Mas Popo, the playboy Mas Lana and the nightmare voice Mas Dipo made them called “Three Maskentheer” that always do the stupid things that can made them in trouble.

“Pal, I was thrown out of my house,” Three Maskentheer uttered at the same time.

They surprised and they were laughing together like “Mak Lampir’s laugh” which is made all of the couples there thinks that they were already got mad.

“I was thrown out because I made my nephew got drunk. I gave him a bottle of beer when he was crying as if he wish somebody come to give him something to cure his dry throat, “ Mas Popo explained. “And I’m Mas Popo who be a little fairy for my nephew but my kindness made my sister angry and here I am.”

“You are totally sick!” Mas Lana replied. “ I think you must repair your brain until it can work properly. Hwahahahaa….”

“Don’t laugh me like that!” Mas Popo said. “What happened with you until you got here?”

“I made my Daddy in a high tempered,” Mas Lana answered. “I sold his lovely chicken and I use that money to buy a playstation’s cassette “The Adventure of Dani and Maya”. Oh, that’s my dreamed cassette which is finally I got, but my Daddy thrown me out of his house, hikz…hikz…”

“Cup…Cup…Cup…” Mas Popo tried to calm Mas Lana down.

“How about you?” Mas Lana asked to Mas Dipo.

“Because I sang when I was taking a bath.” Mas Dipo said.

“What?” Both said.

“Because of my voice, Frodo was dying.” Mas Dipo explained. “It is ridiculous but that’s the truth.”

“Frodo? Your little sister’s monkey? Hwahahahaha….” Mas Lana mocked. How stupid we are!

From this experience they got more convince that they are create by God destined to be together. And they want to prove to their family that they can keep living without their hand. They are thinking for a while.

“Guys, lets find a job!” Mas Lana suggested.

“What kind of job that we can do?” Mas Dipo asked.

They are thinking seriously and it take three hour. Huh…..

“ Ahaaa… Working in a restaurant? “ Mas Popo gave his greatest idea.

“How smart are you?” Mas Lana mocked. “it is rarely happened during your life, right? Congratulation, Pal! Hwahahaha….”

“ Heh…??? “ Mas Popo still don’t know what they are laughing about.

“OK! Lets do it, guys! “ Mas Dipo was in his spirit.

They went to “ Sakanane Resto”. They would like to apply for a job there. And luckily they were accepted on that restaurant as a ‘dishes washer’. They were work as good as they could. Firstly, it was running smoothly. But in the middle of their work, Mas Popo splashed the dishes’s water to Mas Lana’s face. Mas Lana replied that action. And finally they got chaos in the back sink until the place was getting dirty and disgusting. Because of noisy, Tono the manager was looked out what was happening. He decided to go to back sink but unfortunately Byuuuur….a bucket of water was poured into Tono’s body. Three Maskentheer were staring each other.

“Oh, God! I’m sorry, Sir!” Mas Popo apologized.

“ Arghhh…. All of you are fired, “ Tono said in a bad tempered.

“But….em…em…em…” Mas Lana tried to explained.

Unfortunately Tono has left the back sink. They gone sadly… On Saturday 14, let’s see what happened in the day.

“Guys, lets find another job!” Mas Dipo spoke up.

Priit….priit…priit…A parking man was parking a car. This situation became the good inspiration for Mas Lana.

“Pal, I have a good to do and it seems to be easy, “ Mas Lana said.

“What?” Both asked curiously.

“As a ‘parking man’, huahahahaha…!”

“Let’s do it again, guys!” Mas Dipo was in his spirit.

After a while…

“It seems to be a good job. It is easy, right?” Mas Popo said.

“Yeah…Not bad!” Mas Dipo replied.

It ran smoothly until….Daaarkgh…. A car was hitting hydrant because of Mas Lana’s careless. He parked a car while he saw a beautiful and sexy lady is walking through the parking area.

“Damn! God! A bitchy girl! “ Mas Lana shouted. “ I’m sorry, Sir. I don’t mean it”

“What have you done?” The Driver said angrily. “God damn it! You stupid dumb old jerk!”

“Em…Em…Em…I’m so sorry, Sir,” Mas Lana tried to apologize.

“What? You make my car broken and you just said ‘sorry’! How easy it is!”

Fuss and hot debate were happened between Mas Lana and the Driver. Mas Popo and Mas Dipo just be a good spectators. It almost take a couple of hour. Finally they were reaching a deal. Mas Lana would change all of the financial loss that he has made. Ang they gone sadly…. They kept walking and walking until a very bad voice break the loneliness.

“What will we do next?” Mas Dipo asked.

They kept in silence. No one answered his question.

“Come on, guys! Cheers up!” Mas Dipo tried to give a new spirit for his friends. “How about be a ‘street singer’?”

“Ahaaa… Great!” Mas Lana replied.

“Its show time, guys!” Mas Popo was in his spirit.

A guitar, a bottle of aqua and Mas Dipo’s voice were become their capital as a street singer beginner. Inside DAMRI, a good music was played in a good rhythm but when Mas Dipo begins to sing….

“ Oatz, Huuuu….Huuuu…!” The passengers shouted.

Everybody in that bus was shouting and mumbling. One passenger got sick until he has already vomit because of Mas Dipo’s voice. That’s very terrible.

“Hey! Is that your bad or very bad voice?” Passenger 1 mocked.

All of the passengers were laughing.

“Get out of this bus, Dude!” Passenger 2 said.

“Yes…Out! Out! Out!” All of passengers shouted.

Finally, they got down from that bus. It was happen again, again and again until they got very tired and sleep under the bridge. Wednesday morning, they woke up and they seem to be making a good decision during their life.

“I can’t stand it anymore,” Mas Popo said sadly.

“Me too,” Mas Dipo agreed.

“So do I,” Mas Lana replied.

“Lets go back home!” Mas dipo said.

“Yeah, Pal, you are right. There was no comfort and save place except home,” Mas Lana said.

“I will promise to my sister that I’ll never do that stupid thing anymore,” Mas Popo replied.

“OK! Let’s move guys!” Mas Dipo was in his spirit.

They went back to their home. They kept their promise and live normally and this is the end of Three Maskentheer adventure and C U Later...


Plera 21

Room A2 at 08.00 pm

13 October 2007

No comments: